Here in the DC area, everything international is seen, especially in food. Being the capital of the nation, it comes with the platform of hosting all of the nations at once, and we Washingtonians are proud of that. This includes Mexican food and all of the fixings that come in the traditional Tex-Mex style of cooking. At Burrito Brothers, we are a family built restaurant towards a family friendly crowd.
At Burrito Brothers, we invite everyone to come on by for your daily fix of Tex-Mex for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We are not some fast food joint, but a place with fresh ingredients and dishes made with care. From burritos and quesadillas, to tamales and platters, we at Burrito Brothers feature the simplest yet top notch meals from morning till evening with so many options you may spend more time deciding what you want to eat over eating the meal.
Consider some of our most popular dishes we have for breakfast:
• Egg, steak and cheese breakfast burrito: Made with two eggs, steak, cheese and pico de gallo.
• Crispy Bacon Breakfast Burrito: Bacon, cheese and two eggs with pico de gallo. Served with your choice of home fries or plantain.
• Super breakfast burrito: Two eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage and salsa.
• Burrito With the Works: Make your own burrito with various fillings.
• Corn Quesadilla: Two corn tortillas topped with Monterey jack cheese and pico de gallo.
• Fajita salad: With pico de gallo, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend, and a choice of guacamole or sliced avocado.
• Tamale Platter: Two of them with sweet corn, sour cream, and refried beans.
• Mexican Torta: Sub stuffed with any type of meat, cheese, vegetables, sliced avocado, and refried beans.
And, that’s not all, because we also cater to parties and special events. We have five different packages where each person could make a variety of burritos, tacos, fajitas, and a La carte platters. They are all served buffet style with all of the goods plus chips and salsa because what Tex-Mex meal doesn’t include it? (Please call us: 1-(202)-543-6835 for catering orders.)
Burritos Brothers is not tucked away in some corner on an isolated street in an inaccessible part of the city. In fact, we are located in the heart of the action along Pennsylvania Avenue two blocks away from the United States Capitol! So, come on by and you may just meet your Congressperson or Senator. Or, if you can’t get there, you can order online and have your food sent to you via GrubHub, Postmates, and Doordash. Whether it is at our restaurant or via delivery, enjoy our Tex Mex in DC and enjoy the spiciness by Burritos Brothers. Gracias!!!
205 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE S.E.
Phone: +1 (202) 5436835
Monday – Friday
8 am to 8.45 pm
8.30am to 7.55pm
10am to 6.45pm